Some impressions from the christmas fairs going on all around the city right now.
Well, most of you who I could send this to have already gotten it from someone else, so I’ll just bow out on that part, but let’s see what nice things I can think of:
- I’m a dedicated listener. If someone wants to get something off their chest, I’ll be there. I might not be able to give good advice all the time, but I’ll not turn away when someone needs me. True, this has gotten me into more than one tight and stressful spot due to my strong empathy, but it’s still a trait I wouldn’t want to miss.
- I’m very tolerant, preferring to learn about people over time rather than judging them by first bad impressions. You can be an emotional rollercoaster, appear pretty crazy to other people, defy all common sense… I’ll still give you a chance.
- I’m always curious. I wanna learn new things, be it about people, be it about experiencing new stuff that I haven’t done before, be it about testing my limits.
- I can make people smile and laugh. This is something that I first really noticed when I started to write stories. People liked them, enjoyed them, wanted to read more. That feeling, knowing that I’m helping someone having an enjoyable time - if only for a few minutes - is something I value a lot.
- I can control my emotions quite a bit. I’m going to count this one as something nice here, because it helps me avoid stress, negotiate between people or just be an island of tranquility within a hectic storm - someone that can assure people that things are going to be okay. At those times it really comes in handy to be able to not let myself be affected too much and remain positive about things. Sometimes it borders on naive optimism, but heh. There’s one downside though… I’m not exactly good at expressing my feelings, neither in words nor in actions. Guess that’s a price I have to pay.
Anyway, I guess that’s the first five things that came to mind. I could think of quite a few more, but that’s not the task here.
people who hate aigis are objectively wrong
It’s her most charming feature, definitely
This is simply stunning.
Worth downloading chrome just to see this.
If you can watch this and still believe that an anthropomorphic deity created all of this just for us, then you are a special kind of stupid.
My god, it’s full of stars.
Seems to work fine on Firefox too. Wooow *____*